Shopping with Mile High Organics is simple and delicious. We offer a service that is much different than going to a grocery store. We pick out the best fresh items, screen our groceries for harmful ingredients, and then we deliver right to your home in reusable packaging.
1. You need to sign up for an account to begin shopping with us. There are no commitments to service, even though we ask you to set up a recurring order. Our members tell us they are eating healthfully and loving it! You may explore your delivery day options by registering and looking at your shopping cart, or email or call us (303-835-1212 press 1) from Monday through Friday between 8am and 6pm.
2. Every order needs to contain a produce bin in your "recurring items" for home delivery. We have a number of options to choose from and they are all fully customizable. You have the choice to make as many substitutions and additions as you would like. Our fresh goods are top notch and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Once you have a bin in your cart, you may shop for whatever items you like, and then choose one time or recurring.
3. Your bin price includes delivery (Colorado Springs add $2.50). We deliver right to your front step by 7pm on your delivery day(s). You don't need to be home and your food will stay fresh outside into the night (during all times of the year).
4. We'll email you 24 hours before your order cut-off time to remind you to customize your experience. We wouldn't want you to forget adding all the goodies you want at home. We also email you each Wednesday with news and specials.
5. Leave your bin and packaging materials out on your next delivery day by 9am for pick-up and reuse.
6. Repeat, and enjoy all of the benefits of shopping with Mile High Organics.
Please call us with any questions that you have. We are here to care for you. Email us anytime, or call us at 303-835-1212 (press 1) from Monday through Friday between 8am and 6pm.